Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please i need ur advice guys????? help?

i know this guy online we met like 7 months ago and he lives near from my city so we met in personal and later he told me that he likes me more than a friend but i told him that i like him as only a friend but inside me i felt that i like him more than a friend but i was afriad i'm kinda a sy girl so i didnt have the dare to tell him,so these days i'm trying to tell him that i do like him more than a friend but i noticed that he have changed alot its like that he is not the same gay that i met few months ago and he is treating me like a normal person that he doesnt care about anymore,so why do u think that he is ignoring me now and what can i do to win him back?????Please i need ur advice guys????? help?
You can't win someone back%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment