Monday, August 23, 2010

Could someone give me some advice? Guys and girls answer?

Just wondering if anyone could help me out on this, it's really annoying me. I met this guy on myspace. We've spoken on msn a couple of times and i thought everything was going well, we had good chemistry and spoke for ages. But now, for some reason he hasn't been on msn for a while. I think he kinda made an effort to be on before so we could talk. And something else, just today i realized for some reason he's not on my friends list (myspace) anymore. I'm really confused, we had some great conversations and now its like nothing. Anyone with ideas on what might be going through his head? Oh and he approached me first.


Thanks so much!Could someone give me some advice? Guys and girls answer?
sadly mate i think his led you on a bit





it sounded like he kinda bailed on you and if your not talking as much and his most likely deleted you off his myspace means his mots likely no longer interested








move on, theres plenty more fish in the seaCould someone give me some advice? Guys and girls answer?
Honestly? I think he was taken, and maybe he got caught. Maybe he's covering his tracks by removing certain evidence from view. If it's not there, it does not exist.





Many possibilities, but I feel that is a potential one.





Good luck to you nevertheless. ^^
He's not feelin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment