Monday, August 23, 2010

Is she worth it? need opinions/advice guys, serious please!?

this girl is driving me crazzy. i need to know if shes worth it cause i really like her but dont know what to do. we met in college last semester and have gone out a few times since then and had a really good time together. i could tell she liked me by how she would flirt with me and stuff, and i would flirt back. but all of a sudden she stopped returning my calls, texts, etc. havent heard from her in about a wk and a half now. i keep making excuses for her, like maybe she lost her phone, or maybe something happened. it is driving me crazy. what should i do?? believe me, she is not the type of girl who would just blow some guy off especially since i know she liked me. any advice is appreciated. thank you.Is she worth it? need opinions/advice guys, serious please!?
I would not call her anymore. Wait till she calls you! Some girls like it when you ignore them it makes them like you more. I don't know why they do this. If she is not calling you back she may not big digging your chilli! Some girls just flirt!Is she worth it? need opinions/advice guys, serious please!?
**** her and leave her

No comments:

Post a Comment