Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some advice-guys always think i lead them on?

hey guys! im 21 F here, i have a problem here. most of my friends are guys, and thats all that they are to me, is friends! i have a guy that im talking to , and i like and he's all im interested in right now, even though im not in a relationship. im pretty much a tomboy myself. all of my guy friends (not to sound concided) end up liking me and flirting with me and when i finally tell themi dont like them in that way they ALL ALWAYS say the same thing ';you confused me, i thought you liked me! your always flirting with me!'; but i dont realize im doing it! i just try to be nice,. even when a guy flirts with me i dont usual get nasty i just always try to be nice no matter what the situation is. guys or girls any advice?I need some advice-guys always think i lead them on?
you need some girl friends to be able to hang out with and talk to. dont put so much attention on the guy otherwise you give off the wrong impression.I need some advice-guys always think i lead them on?
some times you have to make your intentions very clear, or just don't make guy friends
This situation is actually very common....i've ran into myself a few times at college and it sucks. When you are a good friend and you have lots of friends of the opposite sex you often end up flirting a little bit whether or not you mean to, just because you are good friends. It sucks for the guy when he tries to make a move but often it's your personality and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't think you can prevent this from happening but to decrease the possibility try thinking about some of the things you do around your guy friends before you do em. Don't worry if they're real friends they'll stay around even if you tell em you don't like them.





Remember ';Everything Happens for a Reason';
some girls' personalities are just flirty. I know someone who is like that, but she doesn't even know it. She thinks kissing and hugging and stuff is gross.
well, i can definately see their point, because now a days, it's sad, but true: girls don't usually hang with guys unless they like them. for me, i like to be friends with guys. and so do you, you should tell them that you think they're all great FRIENDS. it sounds like they kind of like you. another fact is that you're only flirting when you like someone. it's not flirting if you don't like them. they mistake you because you're being nice. you have guy friends. that's great! you can give them all sorts of hints occasionally that you're only friends.
That's the downside for girls having lots of guy friends. All you guy friends want to fu*k you, not be your ';friend'; lol. But you're too naive and retarded to realize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment