Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girl Advice (Guys and Girls please answer)?

OK so this is a little bit of a long story and it's really complicated.





So maybe half a year ago I started seeing this strange girl in my dreams. I didn't notice her from anything or anywhere. So I just called her my dream girl. Whenever I would dream about her she would always be so sweet. I thought her name started with an ';M'; because that's how she introduced herself in my dreams. She just said her name was ';M';. So this has been going on for a half of a year, I get to know her real well.





Finally, just recently I started my Freshman year of high school. My friend Kelly came up and right behind her was a girl. I just kinda listened to them talk for awhile, until I finally decided to get off the floor and stand up.





Me: ';Hi, I'm Connor.'; And I held out my hand.


?: She took my hand and shook it. ';I'm Emily. My friends call me Em.';


Me: I squinted at her for a minute. ';You look familiar...';





She just looked back then the school bell rang and my friend pulled me out to my next class. I could have sworn she looks exactly like my dream girl ';M';. Her voice was the same. And the name, Em, really hit me. She says she moved from out of state so no one at the school really knew her personally. Whenever I see her, she's on the fringes of groups or just all by her self. I REALLY like her guys but I'm a little scared to talk to her. She rides my bus and we have the same lunch together, that's it. She sits alone on the bus. I glance her way a bit. When she looks at me I try to smile. Sometimes she smiles back but most of the time she doesn't smile at me. I don't know if she likes me or not, I'm sure you guys won't anyways.





What I want to know is how to talk to her, and when, what about?


I really don't wanna screw anything up.





Thanks for all your help.Girl Advice (Guys and Girls please answer)?
If you think bout it you will mess up just be confident and itll come to you trust me i know!!Girl Advice (Guys and Girls please answer)?
wowzers :D nice story





well wen you should talk to her is wen shes sitting alone like on the bus or at lunch seriously do it! you two will be alone yes but not like that whole bf gf alone thing just start talking to her like whats up and stuffs i mean you like her and she always alone which means she hasnt made many frins yet i dunno if there is a better situation but yesses sit wif her when she alone but ask first, ask if you can sits with her
well considering youve barely talked to her and just look at her on the bus, i dont think she has much to like you for. why not try talking to her at lunch or on the bus otherwise your not gonna get to far
WOW! She's literally your ';girl of your dreams';, yeah?





WOWOWOWOWOWIE!





Uhm, ask for her number, and start texting.


Get to know her more ^_^


Invite her to the movies..be friends.
Wow that's really weird. I think what you need to do is not let yourself get shy when you see her. Maybe just start saying little thing to her maybe like when you're in the lunchroom before you sit with your friends and just try to start a casual friendlyness between you. Guys usually are more outgoing anyway, so she probably won't think anything weird about it. Once you get to where it's easy to talk to her, then try to get to know her. You could just like casually ask for her number just as friends and text her once in while. Just little things like that. Because I think you shouldn't just give up on figuring her out.
awww! u prob hear this all the time but just be yourself it works if u kno how to use it to your advantage. and if u dont know what to tlk about talk about school or how shes doing or what shes doing for the weekend. anything rly. just dont let your shyness get the best of u
Well she might be kinda freaked that a guy she just met loves her. become friends first and then ask her out.
Talk to her. Dude, that is really cool. She might be your soul mate. Don't go her and say ';Hey, I think you are my soul mate.'; Just become friends with her. Then, see where it goes from there.





Good Luck.
bro, thats some fate **** there. you see here quite often so make small talk and tell her about your story, just tell her not to think your crazy, you dont want her to slip away, in 55 years from now you will want to have been married to her for 50, i say go for it you dont have anything to loose and everything to gain
Treat her well but not too much, that will freak her out because you just met. Just be nice smile, say hi, hold the door for her, etc. Give her some time to know you first or she will just think you are one more jerk asking her out at first sight. But don't become too friendly. Don't talk about yourself personally, don't get stuck in the friend zone or she will never think of you as anything more. Just be casual and sweet for a bit then ask her to a movie or something.
ahhhh thats INSANE!!! haha in a good way though... ummm i dont think you should tell her about the deream. that would completely freak her out lol. you could try ';accidentally'; running into her and start up a conversation.
I think that is a sweet story that you have, well if you dont want to ruin this then just go up to her on the bus and ask if you can sit with her. just take it slowly (these kind of special things have to be taken slowly). After a while when you two have gotten complete trust then slowly take it further. i think that your story makes it sound like she is your soal mate

No comments:

Post a Comment