Monday, August 23, 2010

I need URGENT Crush advice Guys. Only from people who will give me a proper answer though please : )?

My crush knows I like him or has known that I've liked him. Sometimes he's like everywhere I go and other times he acts like I'm not even there : ( He ad I are both REALLY shy with each other because I know that it is possible for him to like me from before. So what do u think. Do u think he likes me ?? or...Don't be too mean because I'm quite sensetive about these things : ) Thanx











Also for 2 days he was like hanging round where I was lunch time (yes we are still in high school) but the other day he didn't seem as interested : (








The other day he was walking towards where I hang out on his own. He was on the phone and he was walking towards me and when he saw me he turned around and started walking to where I was going.





We were in the common room and I heard one of his friends say my name does this mean he doesn't like me?Then lunch time he went to where I hang out. On the way out of school I think he was like trying to be cool infront of friends so he didn't look.





One of my guys friends went camping with the school and with him on the weekend and tey became friends. My friend asked him if he liked me but he said that he did as a friend. If this is true then I don't get why he went out of his way to be near me sometimes. I thaught that maybe he said that because he's just not sure how to act around people he likes. I then thaught that because he always sees my guy friend with me that my crush made friends with him to get closer to me.








On the Saturday he added me on myspace and I commented him asking him how he was but he won't say anything back and he has commented others. I thaught that this might have been so that he didn't make it obvious to other people who he might like. I was also wondering if he added me wouldn't that mean he wants to talk to me??





My friend thinks he's playing it internet hard to get lol!!





Also About 3 weeks ago we spoke and he seemed nervous and his friends kept kicking footballs at us and he said he was going to set up a facebook account on the weekend. I thaught he hadn鈥檛 because he didn鈥檛 add me but I found out today that he does and that he only has a few of his brothers friends as his friends. Why didn鈥檛 he add me and should I add him or would it be too obvious considering who his friends are already??I need URGENT Crush advice Guys. Only from people who will give me a proper answer though please : )?
Honestly I don't think he really likes you because I find it quite clear that you like him buh he doesnt like u bak and tries to ignore you . sorry. good luck though in the future (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment