Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice guys and girls!?

so ive been going out with this guy thats totally out of my league i like this huge dork and hes like this model to be more specific i dont know what he sees in me but he once tried to kiss me by pulling on my arm and i tried to push him away not because i didnt want to kiss him but because i cant show emotions or be affectionate in public specially because my friends were around so i was pushing him away and he keep pulling me tordwards him so he finally gave up and walked away so i was on his top #1 on his my space page now im not even on there so what should i do he doesent respond to my txts whats up with that please help im just getting crazy thoughts in my head and jumping into conclusions.I need advice guys and girls!?
Wow this guy sounds like my ex-girlfriend. First of all don't pay any attentiont to where you are ranked on myspace. Make an attempt to call him, if he doesn't call you back, move on, you will find someone else, you don't need him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment