Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice Guys and Girls!!!?

Ok so here goes, I started a new job in early August.. Almost the first day there I noticed a girl who was also noticing me. We began to talk as friends and stuff getting to know each other, the heavy flirting started, we both were in relationships. We began going to happy hour with co-workers and the flirting turned into hugging, kissing, holding hands, etc. Nothing sexual (it would've happend but I actually like this girl). I then broke up with the girl i was dating of 3 months but she stayed with her boyfriend of 4 years. We began talking about being together and we are SO into eachother, texting great stuff, all that. she is a really special girl and I would do anything to be with her.. Unfortunately the more we talk the more she tells me that she is in a verbally abusive relationship and cannot get away.. Everytime she breaks up with him he threatens suicide and such. He wont leave her alone, its obvious to everyone that she is miserable. Apparently he had a PFA from his last girl for the same stuff. Problem is, we have started falling for eachother and now im pissed because she still hasn't broken up with him and says shes ';trying';. We work together and everytime I stop talking to her work sucks and it's awkward, yet if i talk to her we flirt and its the same thing for 3 months. I want her, I will treat her wonderfully, what should i do?? Walk away or stay consistent as a friend? Please help. Dont give me the ';theres a million girls in the world'; line because she is different and special to me. Plese help!


I need advice Guys and Girls!!!?
I deffinatly agree with Nancy. Do not move on. And even if you want to you probably couldnt because you like her so much. Just help her with her problems. Then you two will become closer and closer. It all takes time.I need advice Guys and Girls!!!?
Her boyfriend seems like he's mentally ill %26amp; needs serious help. As far as you two go, tell her if she wants to be with you then she needs to dump her boyfriend %26amp; be with you. Otherwise you should forget about a relationship with her.
Ok you are right. There are a million girls out there but 999,999 of them wont make you feel the same way this girl probably makes you feel. If you think of her before you go to bed, think of what she will think of what your wearing, want to make her laugh and you realy really like her then NO i don't think you should move on. I think you should comfort her and try to help her get out of the relationship that she is alreayd in so that she can be with you. You have to also figure out if she is just saying she wants to be with you and pretending to want to get out of the other relationship. From the sounds of it, she does want to get out and she does like you. You have to find a way to have her get out of that relationship. Also, just keep having fun with her like and keep the flirting etc... don't turn it into you just can't wait to get her.. beause when you do get her you might have lost all that flare for flirting and forgotten how much fun you two have together. Hope that helps! good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment