Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice guys. anyone got anything?

I have applied for every job I can think of, fast food, clothing stores, everything but only got 4 interviews out of the wide selection of jobs i've applied for. I have only a week left to get a job which is impossible. I've applied for welfare but they haven't called me yet. I'm out of money also for rent. What should I do? Any advice people?Need advice guys. anyone got anything?
You need to call your friends, cousins, aunts, uncles, former classmates, neighbors and anyone you have a phone number for. Tell them you are looking for work and spread the word for you. Tell them your situation and ask for help. Networking is the best way to get a job.Need advice guys. anyone got anything?
sell anything you really don't need...maybe the computer you are using for this....and seriously, settle for ANY job. right now, nothing is beneath you, so just find a job in a mall or something.
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment