Monday, August 23, 2010

My ex, it's been 4 months and i still love her. Need some advice guys.?

I was in love with my ex for almost 1 year. 4 months ago we broke up. I'm 17 now, but i loved her. And i stil do. Well she had a boyfriend but she broke up with him. We dont talk anymore, nto even close friends. Well today my friends were in class with her and started talking about her. ';Yea, you hear luis got sent to the office today'; And she overheard, then started apparently 'growling' , but i think she just got mad. I dont know if she still loves me. She has a new life as i have. But i still love her to death, even if she doesnt love me in return. I mean i want a relationship with her, but there is this other guy she is trying to 'get with', and i dont know its just dusturbing to see my once what i called wife with another guy.. when that guy should be me. She broke up with me. [Now, i've almost got a girl myself (i had one but i duped her after the 2nd week) but i would rather have my Ex-Ex. what do i do. Forget about her? I'm sure she knows what i feel.My ex, it's been 4 months and i still love her. Need some advice guys.?
Sorry, bud. that must be tough. You could always just put it on her and ask her straight up. Just don't expect to get the answer you want. Then you'll know you tried, but if it's no dice you've gotta move on man. It'll get easier with time.My ex, it's been 4 months and i still love her. Need some advice guys.?
Be friends with her. Don't be a chicken.
just chat with her online about how much u lov her, then it will be sooooo easy to tell her on the phone.... and a step later you have her back in your arms... trust me
MOVE ON, DUDE!!! Your freakin young, and do you know how many girls there are between your school and the rest of the world. GEEZ!!
well i guess u better do some make-ups... try to win her back... it's not that easy to forget... if she comes back, she's yours... if not, let her go... be free.. that's love baby
she's over you dude, move on, have some pride, find another girl who cares about you.
move on
The best way to get over a woman is to get under or over another one.
just propose her and if u love him for sex or timepass better to forget her u dont love her its ur obessession/if u love her express ur feelings to her before everyone not when she is lonely tell her


u love her before another guy take her.do or die

No comments:

Post a Comment