Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please give me advice, guys too please?

My boyfriend of a year and a half and I have been fighting lately to the stage that he has told me twice he wants out only when he was angry as im insecure and we sometimes clash, I know he loved me and he states that he still does and we are still together, due to this the fighting the little sweet things he used to do went away for a little ie text messages almost everyday to say he loves me and is thinking about me to making me coffee with my breakfast in the morning before I get up so its ready.


He has started doing this again now as im trying to bite my tongue and we are kinda working again, he knows I love the sweet little things he does so he is doing it again as it means alot to me, does this seems like he is still in love with me and I have nothing to worry about?


I guess why would he bother if he didnt want us right?


Please give me advice, guys too please?
I completely agree, you've got nothing to worry about. Why would he do it if he didn't still care.Please give me advice, guys too please?
I think he just gets mad and says stuff he doesn't mean. We all do that when we're mad. I think the only reason why you are even asking this question is because...how did you put it: ';.... he was angry as im insecure and we sometimes clash';. I think you're just being insecure now and need to stop sweating the petty things. If he didn't want you, he wouldn't be with you.
Dude, you just posted this under another name.





Thank you for the improved sentences in this one.





This relationship is driving me crazy. BREAK UP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment