Monday, August 23, 2010

Does he really like me?PLEASE ADVICE!!~~GUYS AND GIRLS!!?

Well i like this guy and he's always flirting with me and trying to be around me and he always stops what hes doing so he can give me a hug and he gives me like 3 or 4 hugs in one class...also hes starting to try to get me mad but then beg for me to forgive me and he would give me kisses on the cheek and he always is looking at me and using the best excuses to get my attention also he touches his hair alot and he kind of does some of the same postures as me...so what do you guys/girls think?im not sure when to know if he likes me back! im 13 years old... and everytime he sees me and says hi he hugs me...but then he keeps on hugging me like 3 or 4 more times also he gets really jealous if i hug other guys around him...but he's not the jealous type...what does that mean and what are some things guys do to show you they likes you?But the thing that is confusing me is that he acts the same way with just 1 other girl...what do you guys/girls think?Does he really like me?PLEASE ADVICE!!~~GUYS AND GIRLS!!?
He likes you. AND he may like the other girl too. He might be trying to see which girl will take the bait first. This is how some guys act.





If a guy that is 13 hugs you 3-4 times during class then......he really likes you. So if you like him too then tell him. Or you can simply say ';boy you really like to hug. Do you do this to all the girls?'; If he is smart he would say ';only to the ones I like'; That is the perfect spot to call him out on it. ';so you like me?'; Etc..........





Good luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment