Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dating advice?, guys or girls answer. (a bit long)?

I was dating this gal for a few months, and we recently broke up. There is the other gal that I went to school with and am friends with through Myspace. I had wanted to date her a while back, before I had met my ex-girlfriend, but she was dating someone at the time. She broke up with that guy a few months ago. I'd like to ask her out, now that we are both single, but how long should I wait to do that, since I just broke up. I don't want her to think I'm just rebounding and she's just the next available gal, as I had thought about dating her before.Dating advice?, guys or girls answer. (a bit long)?
dude from man to man you should go after her... what happens if another guy ask her out then you'll keep thinking that you'd wish u would have ask her out.. go out to a nice place or whatever and ask her..Dating advice?, guys or girls answer. (a bit long)?
hmm.. for about 2 weeks. and if anyone says u are then just say you've been talking to some girls and this girl seems to interest you. Plus, i think you should talk to her while your single and see if you really want to commit with her (: good lucky buddy !

No comments:

Post a Comment