Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guys, some advice please?

I have been seeing this man for about a month and half, he is sooo confusing. I really like him and he has talked about long term with me etc, told me many times thats what he wants, he says he is looking at forever. He has said he loves me twice. I have yet to say it. but one night he may be like this the next day he is kind of cold, and distant. he is like an emotional yo yo. why is this? is he pleying mind games with me or what? we are both adults, both divorced.Guys, some advice please?
he doesn't know what he want yet. you should talk to him and have him clear up his head, don't jump into anything or else it's not a win win situation for both of you guys...Guys, some advice please?
It sound like he's waiting on you to say the L word and make the same kind of commitment that he is giving. He might be cold to you because he's unsure of your commitment.
Maybe he's a very sensitive emotional guy, or maybe he really likes you but there's something about you that is upsetting to him, of maybe he has outside stresses.





Moody guys are much more interesting, but not for the faint of heart.
maybe he s not sure jus like u

No comments:

Post a Comment