Monday, August 23, 2010

Just Need a Little Advice? Guys in Partic?

My bf and I (of 3.5 yrs) got into a fight this past Saturday (long story short, he broke his promise of spending Sat. night w/me for ';our christmas''/gift exchange and opted to go with his friends to a bar instead...for the 3rd night in a row, they're about to go skiing together, but he can't have a christmas date w/me that he promised..) Any way, I haven't really spoken to him since that happened this past Saturday. I did for maybe 5 minutes Sunday, he said sorry...but, seems like he has his fun on Saturday and then just said sorry afterwards as if that it was all ok. Then, Christmas Eve I accidentally picked up the phone when he called b/c I was trying to send a text to someone (clearly, I'm trying to avoid him through the holidays b/c he totally screwed up my xmas w/him) and i was just real short b/c i didn't wanna talk and he said merry christmas.. i just said thanks. well any way now it's Thursday and I haven't talked to him. am i going too long? i just want to talk when the thougJust Need a Little Advice? Guys in Partic?
.Good idea to tell him not to break his next Xmas commitment.Till then goodbye.Make tangible New Year resolutions now.Ones that don't include him, as he'll need the permission of his friends

No comments:

Post a Comment