Monday, August 23, 2010

Teen GUYS! some advice for me please.?

so i read in a magazine that vanilla and laveneder are the two scents that guys love most. Ive been wearing vanilla perfume around school and the guys loveee it. What scent do you like? opinions pleaseTeen GUYS! some advice for me please.?
i will have sex with vanilla if vanilla was a human. that didnt make much sense but i love vanilla. i used to spray it on myself lol but im allergic to the body spay. im 100% strate but i go nutso over vanillaTeen GUYS! some advice for me please.?
My gf and I broke up recently. But i always told her, hey dont worry about perfume or makeup. I told her I wanted the real her and not something covering her like perfume or the makeup. If you want to look for a guy, remember a smell should not matter to the guy at all.
i have a boyfriend,and he likes it when i wear straybeery,watermelon
I know im not a guy, bit mu ex loved the lavender smell, and so did alot of his mates

No comments:

Post a Comment