Sunday, August 22, 2010

ROADTRIP!? :D Some advice guys...?

So this weekend I'm going on this huge trip up north with some of my peers for a class, by bus. Were going to be on the bus for like, 8 hours. I'm super excited! Not only because my friends are going to be with me, but my CRUSH also. :/ I haven't really talked to him, but It's going to be kind of awkward I think because I think he may or may not suspect I'm into him. (I think I stare at him more than I would at anyone else...) a n y w a y . . .


What are some ways I can get his attention, sort of? I really want to talk to him, but I'm just so dang shy %26amp; afraid of rejection.ROADTRIP!? :D Some advice guys...?
For what to wear---


I'd talk about it with the other girls.


I'm pretty sure that most girls will wear their jeans, but it depends. Get a group of girls to wear sweats with you, because you'll look lame if you wear them by yourself.





Other than that STOP OVER ANALYZING EVERYTHING! Guys don't over analyze everything that you say or do, so why should you? Just clam down and be natural around him. He'll notice a girl who is really honest and just 'real' rather than the ten girls who are as fake as can be and all they want is his attention.


Be true to yourself and to him ♥ROADTRIP!? :D Some advice guys...?
Try to get some eye contact and smile at him when you can. You could be a bit flirty and stuff, and have some small-talk going on and so on. When you get home, make sure to write to text him or write to him on facebook or something, and you'll be well on your way.
just smile at him and ask him what's up? It's simple, but it can strike up a conversation.


Well if you're going up north i wouldn't suggest wearing shorts.. wear sweats or jeans.
For your crush: If you want to be daring, go sit next to him AND talk to him. BUT only do this if he actually knows your name. Ask him if he is excited for this trip, what he is wanting to do, etc.





If you aren't that daring, you could always catch his eye and smile. Or have a ';fake debate'; over something stupid with a friend and ask him his opinion. Don't sit close to him and be extremely loud, unless he likes that.





I'd wear comfy clothes. Probably not shorts but it's also cold where I live. Wear sweats if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment