Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice... (guys perspective?)?

alright, here's the situation:


I'm a junior girl, %26amp; i have a crush on this freshman boy. (high school, and i guess technically its now a senior and a sophomore, but same difference...)


Anyways, its kind of hard to tell if he likes me, because he can get pretty awkward, but he shows some signs of liking me (asking to hang out, playing with and/or 'stealing' my phone/jewelery/sunglasses, showing off in the weight room by showing how he can lift me using one of the machines, saying things like ';OMG I LOVE *MY NAME* %26amp; *FRIENDS NAME*!! when my friend answered his text saying he was with me %26amp; my friend if he wanted to hang out, when talking about guys i liked from a band being like ';wait! you like someone?!';... just little stuff like that...)


but the other day he started asking me advice about this girl he was 'dating' but wasn't in a 'relationship' with, like, supposedly she wont change her facebook status...


%26amp; im not sure what to do, i hung out with him after that with my 2 friends and his buddy, %26amp; it wasn't weird or anything.. but i have a masquerade party later that he is supposed to be at too, and i was planning on being all awesome and maybe making a move, but now im not sure what i should/could do, %26amp; its not like i know who the girl is, cause his relationship status still says 'single'


yeah... so any advice?


please %26amp; thank you XaBillion! %26lt;3Any advice... (guys perspective?)?
Here's a simple answer: When you are talking alone (other people can be nearby, but not part of the conversation) ask him if he wants to kiss you. If he does, then kiss him. If he doesn't, then stay friends





Good luck!Any advice... (guys perspective?)?
It's simple.





Tell him you like him. If he doesn't like you back then forget about him. He is probably with someone else so don't worry too much about it if he doesn't return your feelings.





I know it can be hard, but it's the best thing to do to avoid the drama. I am sure you will find someone perfect for you.





Good luck!
The first important rule to know about guys in highschool is... they're clueless. When I was in highschool, I was clueless. Looking back I clearly see all the signs the girls were giving me, but back then... nothing.





We just don't get the ';subtle'; indicators. I don't know why. We're just not wired that way. We need obvious. Like bashing us over the head with a big sign that says ';I LIKE YOU!'; type-of-obvious.





Now, about his ';talking about another girl'; there's two possibilities. The most likely possibility is that he wants to show you he's desireable. That OTHER girls like him and you should too. That he's not pathetic and that no girls like him. So, don't let the ';talking about another girl'; stuff phase you. I think he's, to use a poker term, bluffing. But there's also the slight possibility that you've been ';friended.'; In other words, he doesn't think of you romantically, but as a buddy. But even if that's the case, it's not insurmountable.





At the party, I would find a moment when he's alone, screw up your courage and tell him you really like him. Be honest. And most of all, be OBVIOUS. If he says ';hey, I like you too'; you need to take his hands in yours and look him in the eyes and say, ';no... I really like you. Do you understand?';





As a backup plan, have a big sign ready and bash him over the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment