Sunday, August 22, 2010

Im confused about a guy...need advice, guys and girls plz.?

im 17, senior in high school.


so about a month and a half ago, i sit at the lunch table with a few of my friends and the guy i started to like. Ive always thought he was attractive but he had a gf for a while but they broke up over the summer or something. and shes kind of crazyyy. but anyways, yeah i like him and hes known that for a few weeks, and ive been trying pretty hard to get him to like me back. you know like walking around with him from class to class, talking, trying to look good and being myself etc.and i found out about a week ago that he likes me back, finally! but lately its hard to tell if he actually likes me or not, cus sometimes i can clearly tell, and other times i feel like he doesn't like me anymore. and plus his ex gf hates me now because she knows he likes me and shes trying to get him back...im worried that hell go back to her, but he tells my friend that he wont.(shes kind of in the middle) but at the same time, i dont want to go too fast, or make the first move...cus i dont want to weird him out...im confused...any advice??Im confused about a guy...need advice, guys and girls plz.?
You need to step up your game before the crazy Ex. gets him back. And yes, she is clearly trying or she would not hate you.





You need to talk to him about what he finds attractive that you wear... and wear it... lip gloss, hair styles, clothes, ribbons in hair, wonder bras, and just plain everything. You are trying to be his ';It Girl.'; I say start becoming more touchie-feelie with him too. After all, both of you are only human. Touch his arms a lot. Start giving hugs when you see him. When you are alone, do the awkward silence that leads to the kiss.





Good luck.
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment