Monday, August 23, 2010

I need MALE advice!! Guys, please help me out (10 easy points)!?!!!?

there is this guy who will stare at me then look away when I look back or stare at me when he thinks I don't notice. this has been going on for almost two years now. he has a class right across from mine. I walked into class and I sat down. I looked into the hallway and there he was in the middle of the hallway staring at me with two of his friends on both of his sides. they were staring too.


can you tell me what this might mean?


were they talking about me?


something good/something bad?


what?


any ideas of what this guy thinks about me?


I appreciate the help!!I need MALE advice!! Guys, please help me out (10 easy points)!?!!!?
i reckon he loves ya=)) coz it is when ya notice he always looks at ya but stare away when u look @him that he is in luv w/ ya , send him sth this val dae!:-DI need MALE advice!! Guys, please help me out (10 easy points)!?!!!?
He is most likely attracted to you, however if he cannot step up and make the first move he may not be worth it. He may be shy but don't spoon feed yourself to him My advise is to stay cool and treat him like you would anyone else, if he smiles smile back he says hi say hi. If he wants more let him say so, then you can define the limits of what ';more'; is otherwise you will be guessing ll through the relationship.


Good Luck
i say he diggs ya
first off, this guy is a scrub, don't wanna say a loser yet, but definitely not a winner!


when a guy likes a girl, he moves up a knotch and talks to her, a simple ';hi'; would be nice, a..';here let me get that for ya';, a ';hi my name is Chris..what's your name?';


get it?


those that hide in the shade, look away, hide, have never-are never-and will never be good bf's to be with.


hope that helps you out!


now where the heck are my 10 points!!!! (??????)
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment