Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some advice. Guys and girls?

I really really like this guy, and i was stupid for telling him i liked him. He hasn't talked to me since, and we used to be best friends. I told him about a week ago.


I am not going to go into details about telling him cuz it's too long.


Anyway, I don't hink i am in love or anything, I am only 14. But i like this guy more than i have liked anyone. He used to flirt with me and everything, I used to think he might have liked me too. But when i told him it ruined everything.


So my questoin is: How can i get him to think differently of me, and like me? Or at least start talking to me again?





By the way, when i texted him about i guess apologizing for telling him so randomly nd everything, he didn't text back?I need some advice. Guys and girls?
just act casual and comliment on what hes wearing like his shirt or something. then ask if hes upset about anything
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment