Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice!! (Guys and Girls)?

I'm 16 and i've never had a bf. It's not that i couldn't have dated i just don't like wasting my time with people i know i don't really like. But i went out on a date with this guy about a month ago. About a week later i heard that he kind of got turned off because i was too quite during the date. I still like him and i want to ask him to my prom because we go to different schools. I'm just nervous about not having much dating experience and about being too shy again. How do i open up?I need advice!! (Guys and Girls)?
I don't think you should ask a guy to a prom. That's for him to do. I'd get a group of girls together and go with them if I didn't have a date. (Just don't dance with them) You'll have more fun.


There's nothing wrong with being quiet as long as you make an effort to enjoy yourself; 'n be sociable. The important thing is to BE EASY TO BE WITH. Let him impress you. Loosen up and laugh at something if it's funny. (You don't need to drink any alcohol beverages either). Move around a lot; don't stay in one place too long.... go to the rest room to powder your nose; ';work the room'; some more.I need advice!! (Guys and Girls)?
give him your phone number (that's if he doesn't have it yet)


%26amp; start off by talking on the phone everyday!


through daily conversation it will make it easier to get to know eachother so when you go on dates you'll be less shy!


best of luck!
I am a shy young person too who has recently opened up. If I was in the situation, I would ask him to go and apologize for being so quiet on the first date. Then on the day of the date I would observe all the things around before and come up with questions in your mind about the things you see or hear. Or think up stories that you could tell him throughout the date. On the date you could ask questions and questions and tell lots of stories, and have the conversation just spawn from there. Just relax and don't psych yourself out before hand or during the date. Do some yoga or something right before you go.
just be cool.


talk to him like he's your best friend and you've


know him your whole life.


dont tell him all the stuff you tell you true Bff though.


just the minor stuff, and dont over talk either.


just be cool and go with the flow of things.
I think u should ask him sometimes ppl lie about stuff. and if he does go to prom push ur self to talk more ask him about himself and what he plans to do after highschool and he tell him about ur self let no how it goes goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment