Sunday, August 22, 2010

Teens: Advice? Guys and Girls. Do you think things will move too fast between us?

Okay so I went on a ';date'; with the guy i've liked for aages today.


We went to the cinemas and it was really good %26gt;.%26lt;


Anyway, he put his arm around me so i snuggled in closer.


Then like 5 minutes later he starts to make out with me, and it went on for a fair while. I got pretty dizzy hahha.


He also made out with me again after that (still while the movie is on), tongue and all. Note this was our first date, or first time hanging out together and some people think thats too much?


He is normally kind of shy at school so I didn't expect that ahah.


So does he just really like me, or is he just wanting physical type stuff? Im more inclined to think its the first, but worried its going to go too fast.


What do you think?


I'm 16 by the way.





:)Teens: Advice? Guys and Girls. Do you think things will move too fast between us?
Its only to fast if you regret it, so if you don't regret, its okay.





I think he likes you.





The way to tell is, at school is he shy around you or everyone? if its just you he likes you, if its everyone, its 50 50 shot.Teens: Advice? Guys and Girls. Do you think things will move too fast between us?
if you are 16 and you liked him for a long time then its not moving too fast. he just likes you a lot that's all. and on the first date you are not just going to sit there and talk. you are in high school not old.
It might be going a little too fast. Try telling him no and see if he'll wait. If he does but sticks around, you might have a keeper there. If he leaves because you tell him no, that you think it's too fast too soon, then he wasn't right for you anyway, and you're better off.
not really i dated 150+ theres this one girl i realllly liked alot and both of us like each alot and we made out wit each other (not tongue) on the 6th or 7th day i forget at a mini party at her house


actually tho she was the one who started it





so it really depends on how much he liked u
Well that, to me, is a bit to fast. People should get to know eachother a bit more before this happens. You guys need to talk more, and if all he wants is physical stuff, I would think twice.
meh id say too fast...but he probably knew u rly liked him so its ok i guess
its hard to tell because its your first date but he could think u r sexy
well only u can know if he really likes u? y dont u just ask him
and i thought me and my bf were going to fast..lol..dont worry about it he could really b into u





i cant go on dates but the first time me and my bf hung out we didnt kiss at all just huged. the second time we kissed but it was more like pecks. the thired time we made out alot.





hes the first boy iv ever kissed so that might b a reason y we didnt make out cuz i was affraid..lol





but like i said dont worry about it. every1 has their own scheduals in the dating world..its all diffrent





by the way im 14 and my bf is 16..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment