Sunday, August 22, 2010

NEEd AdViCE. GUYS MAiNLY ++ GiRlS tOO thOUGh. PlEASE hELP ME!?!?

one of my really good guy friends and I have been texting a lot lately, ever since a few weeks ago I got kind of drunk and just happened to text him. I have liked him for a few months but before he had a girlfriend, whom he broke up with a month ago.





We talk about a lot of things when we text such as...


1. He told me that we should get drunk together and who knows what would happen..


2. Sometimes he only thinks of me, and he occasionally before falling asleep


3. Late one night when we were talking, he said he wanted to come over and sit with me on my bed


4. He's asked me if I think he is hot and stuff too and if I would ever hook up with him and was like darn when he thought I would never be FWB


We also have normal conversations too about each other and life and stuff too.


And we talk for long amounts of time..


But, The weird thing is when we are at the same parties and stuff we never really talk because he says he gets shy





Does he want just a hook up or possible relationship?NEEd AdViCE. GUYS MAiNLY ++ GiRlS tOO thOUGh. PlEASE hELP ME!?!?
sounds like your just gonna be a hook up/ rebound stay clear

No comments:

Post a Comment