Monday, August 23, 2010

Never been so confused need girl advice guys with input feel free?

so i am 17 years old a freshman in college i feel i am a sex addict ive had sex with 18 people and can never really be satisfied even having sex with more then one person in a day. Has effected me in high school with my relationships (cheating) (sex with girls besfriends) (girls with boyfriends). Broke up with gf from home to have sex wit girls in college but after this weekend when she came and shortly after leaving i had sex with another person even though i love her and am considering getting back with her i feel like i cant ';keep it in my pants'; if i were to and i do not want to do that to her when we were going out i did on several occasions cheat on her. see all women as somewhat sexual objects. i know i sound like a horrible person but i do have good morals am respectful to all women all people for that matter. fact that many people misjudge my character thinking i am a ';little kid'; in college just because i look younger then most. since being at college ';(after breaking up with my gf) have had sex with 3 girls but have had no real connections with any. idk if i am truly a sex addict or just someone who likes to have sex what college kid doesnt?r i broke up with my gf for college(school has %70 women) but am considering getting back with her but idk if its because i just want her to stay or not with be anyone else for my ownselfish reasons or i love her which i know i do but i dont want to hurt her and afraid i cant ';keep it in my pants'; reason why in first place. and if so i dont want to have to fake the relationship because she does not deserve that. i love her so much and i know she really does care for me and i feel if i lost that opportunity with her because when i do realize its too late so ive kept her close and lately i have been considering ';changing my ways'; but idk if i truly cann. (due to female reasoning above)








I know it seems like im givin u a life story here but its been bothering me so much and i really do not know what to do. thank you for reading lookin forward to hearing from u guysNever been so confused need girl advice guys with input feel free?
Try to find counselling





you are showing all the signs of a sex addict and I think only therapy would be able to resolve the issues that you have.





You may want to start with your family doctor for advice before he/she recommends you to a psychiatrist





Counsellors can also be found in college but I wouldn't say they are a better help than a therapist but they are easier to get access to.





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment