Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls... i need advice [guys welcome to answer also]?

I like this girl [Frankie], and we talk occasionally, and she seems to like me, kinda. anyway, the only things that are a down fall w/ her is she wears too much make-up, and she's a vegetarian, which really isn't a downfall, but anyway. she lives right down the street from my cousin so i could go over whenever i'm at my cousin's house. I need a way to impress her, and really say ';I love you,'; and eventually ask her out. (my friend Dave said that i should send flowers to her house) please give me adviceGirls... i need advice [guys welcome to answer also]?
My advice is not to be all up in her face, that might creep her out. I would talk to her, become her friend, and then ask her out. Sending flowers to her house would be really sweet. If you find out her favorite color you should get that color flower. She will probaly think it's sweet. Like on my birthday my boyfriend sent me purple flowers because purple is my favorite color.


Good LuckGirls... i need advice [guys welcome to answer also]?
Mate slow and steady wins the race first be friends with her (which i suppose u r) Make her feel special by telling her some sort of secrets and stuff and tell her everything about urself and if u get a chance ask everything about her too man


make her feel the best person of ur life if u feel like that(which i suppose u do) and eventually wen u have faith ask her out she will go definitely and then wen yous are in relationship then send flowers man i reckon its to early for flowers now
You need an introduction. Does your cousin know her? If not, when you see her just say hi and introduce yourself. Get to know her little by little. Talk to her and find out what she likes, after some time feel free to ask her out once you know her better. She will appreciate you much more and your relationship will have a foundation.
I would just get to know her very well first. Girls find it creepy when guys comeoout of no where and say i love you or send them flowers.


just tke it slow.


hey everybody answer this:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
First off....Do not tell her that u love her....yet. When you go to see her, take a simple flower.聽 Carry it in your hand and give it to her.聽 It works every time.聽 If she likes to laugh that always works as well, be funny and charming.聽 We love that.
Ok first of all DO NOT SAY I LOVE YOU To someone you just met!!! It's very CREEPY!!! You should just take a chance and ask her out. And don't send flowers to her door if she has no clue who you are, because that's also creepy.
don't send flowers to her house ... way to early for that. She will think its creepy. First you need to ask her out ... which means you need to talk to her so you can do that. Take one step at a time.
makeup's amazing...just love it.


and vegetarian, dude that=good body.


something simple would be nice,


but if you dont adore abosolutely everthing,


you better be careful.


one heartbreak and she could be outa ur life for good.
flirt with her and tell her shes beautiful, even without makeup





let her eat what she wants lol





ask her out before you tell her you love her





lie in the grass with her under the stars and tell her how you feel
ur friend dave sound like a smart person def flowers for a first impression if she thinks its sweet move on to the bigger stuff lata
flowers would be good!





i love when my bf sends me flowers and i come home to a bouquet on my door step!
dont say i love you until your dating, youll sound like a creeper.
it depends on what kind of girl she is and only u know that.
so you want a way of saying ';i love you';


make it into a joke start with a joke then get her a way to understand that you love her like or a riddle that will do fine the thing a bout the FLOWERS i will say just give her two find out her favorite kind of flowers some people like roses but for me they are way original i like different unique stuff oh i know i don't know if you have seen those chocolates that are wrapped up in a way that they look like flowers that will do just fine one or two no more than two flowers maybe even 3 but not more because she might not have an idea that you like her but what I (and only me in my own opinion) will love and so-ooooo tottaly love will be a bracelet or a stuffed animal

No comments:

Post a Comment