Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice...guys please help...girls too.?

so i am really interested into this guy. he is a year older than me and he is also my brothers best friend. well i think he kinda knows that i like him just because my brother implies it sometimes. but he never adresses it. so hes really nice and hot. and when ever he is over my house we talk and hang out and it's just really fun. but i found out that this girl in my grade likes him. and he said that he didn't like her like a week or 2 ago but she was telling people that he did like her. i don't text him or anything but i think he would think it was weird if i texted him and it would make it more obvious that i like him. i just don't know what to do.





i need advice.


should i text him


should i believe the girl


how would you guys feel if a girl texted you who doesn't often text you.


would you think that she likes you.


what would you do in this situation.I need advice...guys please help...girls too.?
ok. see i am a guy and would welcome an out of the blue txt from a girl. i would think they are just trying to move the friendship forward. and the guy most likely likes u. trust me. i give relationship advice to my female and male friends all the time. i help them when it comes to what to do, say, and everything. that way they don't get shot down. which, by the way, they never have. they usually end up together! or at least great friends. some have got engaged! and i have helped them stay engaged. seems like a lot for a 17 year old doesn't it? well good luck and if u want more advice, just hit up my messenger. i am always available. it's set up with my phone.I need advice...guys please help...girls too.?
i think u should go 4 it! let him know, and maybe he likes u back, but don't text!! don't believe the girl, the guy knows what he's talking about, if you're not sure, ask the guy if he really likes her or not.


i would just tell him in person that i like him if i were in that situation. u never know if he likes u back or not, and don't let that girl interfere with your feelings about him!! just don't be scared 2 take a chance!





Good luck!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment