Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice? Guys and girls age 15+?

I have a guy friend that I REALLY like, and i'm not sure how to go about telling him.


I'm not a 'foward' person as far as these things go.


Apparently he might like b/c ALL my friends think he does.


So how would you reccomend I tell him...


If he's not interested I don't want it to make things weird.


14 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.


Additional Details


14 hours ago





At teh beginning of teh year, my friend told him Iliked him, and Ikinda stopped talking to him (goes into a different story) and he asked me why I had stoppd talking to him, and we went back to talking and flirting, but now i like him again, and would rather tell him myself...


14 hours ago





HOW shoudl I tell him is actually my question.Advice? Guys and girls age 15+?
i agree with the first 2 people. Just ask him straight out, but w/o a lot of bystanders and onlookers. Saves on embarassement.Advice? Guys and girls age 15+?
well,for me..tell him personally...in a place where only the both of you is there...so that if he will regret your love there will be no persons who have seen you...
just tell him i think that would be a good way to handle it

No comments:

Post a Comment