Sunday, August 22, 2010

I NEED YOUR ADVICE GUYS AND LADIES!!!!!!!!?

theres this new girl that i started to notice when one day i was walking and we just looked eyes as if time stopped and smiled at each other. that day she started working in the same group as me and we would stare at each other(i caught her) alittle and smile but we were alway interupted. and i started a conversation with her. before she left i ask her name and she told me it and smiled. the next day she didnt come to school but her friend that works in the same group as me, i said hi and i asked ';where's everybody else at?'; and her friend said ';its just me today but dont worry she will come tomorrow'; so do you think she is interested? next time i see her i was thinking about getting to know her better then asking for her number so i could get to know her.I NEED YOUR ADVICE GUYS AND LADIES!!!!!!!!?
Your jumping the gun, sssllllooooww down mate .I NEED YOUR ADVICE GUYS AND LADIES!!!!!!!!?
yeah go for it. If she's all smiley at you AND she's told her friend about you then ya give it a shot. try eating lunch with her or walking to her class or something. but definetly get the number. good luck!!
i say go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment