Sunday, August 22, 2010

***ANY ADVICE GUYS/GALS???****?

I've known this guy for about 3 years now..we have been really close to the point where we are bf/gf..and just had every sort of drama in between. He was seeing some girl and then they split and then more drama. But I don't think he is over her. Right now we are just ';seeing'; eachother (no I don't like it b/c I wanted to actually have a relationship. I feel quite disgusted with myself actually) but that being said we see eachother every once in awhile, but we know eachother well. I had told him I was hesitant on continuing any sort of intimatacy with him b/c I knew it was wrong and if you are going to have that you should have a relationship with it..he told me he is just not ready and doesn't want that right now. He said I'm a great girl, but he has nothing I'm looking for. And that he was never going to get physical with me again because I deserve better. Well long story short we went back and forth for about a week and a half duking it out over txt and then last night we got intimate again. I didn't want to, but lately I have been stressed out and kind of know that it will never go anywhere anyway..so it's kind of whatever right now..thing is..is why he is so shut down..he hardly talked to me last night ..I was trying to make conversation but every sentence I said he wouldn't hardly say a word. Is he afraid that I will fall hard for him again or does he not want to get close like that for fear he might get feelings or just doesn't care? So weird. I mean I know I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing..but it happened sooo..





Any advice on what guys really think..honestly..would be great!! I know this ';thing'; between probably will never last but we have known eachother for so long. It's a weird situation. We have tried friend and doing the intimacy thing and then back to being friends b/c we both know it's not right but it's hard. What do I do?? I think I should just drop him and let it go forever.





To top it off he told ME...by text..that we shouldn't make the intimacy thing a habit..that neither of us deserve that kind of relationship. I was just thinking to myself what is wrong with this guy?? LOL. I mean I just don't get it??***ANY ADVICE GUYS/GALS???****?
He's ****** Up ! Dump his ***, and Go with a Fly Guy like me !

No comments:

Post a Comment