Sunday, August 22, 2010

GIRLS! I NEED ADVICE?! GUYS too?!?

This refers to my other question I asked earlier: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtjWl9euHfy8HkFscC6KZT_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090618155022AAdYoQt I saw josh tonite and wasn't as mean. He didn't come ask me again (or my bro for that matter) if I was mad at him.


He laughed at and mimicked me once, and tried to get a kid to hit me with a water balloon.


To embarrass him, I asked him what mi amor meant (he called me that last summer and claimed it meant you're special)...and he said, ';IDK.I never said that.'; and then walked off. He;s biligual. He knew then and now what it means.


He left early to go work out, and I said, ';leaving?where are you going?'; He said, ';Do you need to know everything?';


Also....He had his back turned to me and was talking to someone, I had my back turned towards him, and was talking to someone. I leaned back a little and faintly felt my shoulder resting against his for a couple seconds...Then, he walked off :(


What do you think? Still holding a grudge? As I left, all of us were going to mcdonalds, and I left a note on his truck--';Loser--Mcdonalds?Hahaha.'; When I pulled around, he had left, and the note was gone (not on the ground curmpled).GIRLS! I NEED ADVICE?! GUYS too?!?
It sounds like he's retaliating to what you're doing. Stop being a jerk to him and then he'll stop being a jerk to you.GIRLS! I NEED ADVICE?! GUYS too?!?
mi amor means my lover


haha also it doesnt seem like hes mad at all really


and the do you need to know everything


either was a trying to act like hes cool im guessing?
Stop being so mean to him, you will put a major distance between the two of you by annoying the hell outta him
Yeah, probably...
Life is to short to stay mad at someone.Move on.
jeez leave him alone you sound kind of annoying
do whatever your heart says
Honestly, both of you guys sound childish. Like, you're in middle school or something. All of this sounds like you're way too young to be dating if you're both acting like this.





You do ask a lot of questions. I think that you're really just annoying the crap out of him, but the only reason why he doesn't want to say anything to you is because he doesn't want to hear your mouth. Because, based on this, you seem like the type who would just start babbling non-stop.





And as for him working at McDonald's, you guys SERIOUSLY can't be any older than high school kids. What, is the guy supposed to have a career already ? Lol and where do YOU work ? Seriously, Hon, you both need to grow up.





This may come off harsh, but sometimes you get the best advice from people that don't even know you, rather than friends who are trying to protect your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment