Thursday, August 19, 2010

GIRLS! I REALLY need ADVICE?! GUYS TOO?! HELP!?

I hung out with this guy labor day,and he's been texting me every night since (HE ALWAYS TEXTS FIRST). He lives 2hrs away.We admitted we like each other. He officially asked me out last week.


He gets off work at 11 pm and we text till like 1:30. He tells me how his mom’s in his business too much, so he kinda does what he wants...But Tuesday night…He texted me once,then an hour later, wrote: “Sounds fun, Aw. My moms telling me its time to go to bed.” Which was like a slap in the face blow off--THIS IS THE GUY IS A NIGHT PERSON...AND IN A MONTH OF TEXTING...HAS NEVER SAID “MOM TOLD HIM”. AND WEDNESDAYS AT HIS SCHOOL ARE LATE START.WTF? So...last night…when he texted me at 11…I never replied. It was the also the shortest text he’s ever sent me: “Hi.”


This is driving me crazy! My mom’s like “that’s it…keep ignoring him! You’ve made it too easy for him.” But idk if I really trust her advice or if she tries to give me bad advice on purpose or what. I just feel like I want my control back. I just don’t get how it went from him really seeming to like me last week, and having tons to talk about, to this week him thinking he’s got me wrapped. I want to be hard to get, but not too much. I want to be back in the driver’s seat. But I’m afraid if I keep ignoring his texts he will just stop. How do I keep him from losing interest? I’VE NEVER HAD A BF. HELP! We’re 18 year old seniors in hs.


Saturday...I asked him to call me on sunday. He didnt (and he had nothing to do all day). So sunday night when he texted me...I ignored it...Monday afternoon...guess who called me?GIRLS! I REALLY need ADVICE?! GUYS TOO?! HELP!?
Mum knows best,listen to her advice.Just ignore him for a while,then you will be back in the driving seat where you belong...GIRLS! I REALLY need ADVICE?! GUYS TOO?! HELP!?
Seems like you are putting way too much thought into this. He is probably completely unaware of what you're going through. Just calm down. Ask him what's up or something.
sounds like a dick
guys HATE it when girls play hard to get.call him.
Play hard to qet . Stop makinq thinqs seem so easy for him . When boys usually talk to me like, alot when they first meet me, then start talkinq to me less %26amp; less it's usually because all they wanted in the first place was sex %26amp; because they know there not qoinq to qet it.. then yeah .





Good luck,


you should probably listen to your mom.





answer mines:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
listen to your mom. i would talk to him and find out what is going on.
O_O...who?
at least you have chicken
txt him back be nice dont be mean if you want a chance with him ask him out next you talk
damn...sorry!
have you tried just asking him?


also, maybe you gys should try asking each other about day to day stuff.. like getting to know each other. how can you like a guy that you hardly know?


so text him back, and slip in that you got a text from him that was weird... and that's that.


seriously though, don't stress about a guy that you don't even see every day.
give the poor guy a break! say you were busy if you need an excuse or maybe the call didn't go through. but don't be so harsh. if you really like him and he really likes you nothing should change that. just go for it if you really like him. if you don't like the fact that his mom tells him to go to bed, then fine. lose the guy. it doesn't really matter. oh! what is that girls say? follow your heart?
I can tell this is your first boyfriend, because your making classical ';first boyfriend'; mistakes.





First of all, just because he hadn't said it before in a month of texting, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Your assuming. And assuming badly, I might add. Just because something new happens, you just assume its a worst-case senerio. Lets assume his mom actually DID say that to him? Wouldn't you just feel like a stupid little grade-schooler for trying to guilt trip him over this?





You do have good intuition about your mom's advice. She is giving ';bad advice';, but not for the reason you think. He lives 2 hours away. And as any grownup who's been in 2 or more relationships can tell you, long distance relationships do NOT work. And as any parent will tell you, you do NOT tell a child that long distance relationship don't work because they won't believe you anyway. So, she won't tell you it won't work, but at the same time, is trying to nudge your relationship with this guy to a speedy end so you won't be hurt as much as you would be otherwise.





Your very accurate about ignoring his texts. He will indeed get bored with you ignoring him and go away. I can't think of a single male on this planet who enjoys being ignored.





And as far as ';being in the driver's seat'; goes, what made you think you were ever there to begin with?

No comments:

Post a Comment