Monday, August 23, 2010

Give me advice - Guys?

Alright, so I like this guy.. Richard. Anyways, i'm eleven and he's thirteen. I'll say somethings about what happened. Sometimes the me liking him thing gets so annoying because some grade 8's come up to me AND him and ask us questions like.. ARE YOU DATING? And the one time.. My friends pushed me toward him and his friends pushed him toward me during recess. It was embarasseing Anyways.. Ok.. so... I kissed him on the cheek at least more than 2 times. LMAO, and hugged him alright. He dosent care, I gave him like 43 candy grams, and he said thank you. He's not dating anyone, but at the school dance he didnt want to go with anyone. His ex girlfriend wanted to dance with him, but he said no. My 3 other friends just think he knows I like him (he does) and is confused about what to do, or just confused that he likes you. And on msn he doesnt ignore me or anything like that, and he doesnt block me either, he talks to me, and we talk about like runescape and stuff. Even on afacebook, but.. he posted on my wall 'Stop bothering me, your getting really annoying'' So my other friend think he likes me but.. he just doesnt want his friends to know. Oh, hold on.. This is my best friends brother. LMAO! An yes, she knows I like him. They baby sitted my dog for a week while was in Cuba, and I don't know my friend said he grabed m dog by the neck and started smacking her. =| But my friend bothered my=e to pick out a song fr us so I picked every time we touch - cascada, showed him it, and he said he liked it. =) and a LONG LONG LONG LONNNG time ago, I wrote a love poem (nt to him) and he got it some how and showed it to everyone in his class.. and they all laughed. =| The question is.. Does he like me? And what should I do?Give me advice - Guys?
Sure he ';likes'; you, but neither of you are old enough or mature enough to become romantically involved. Give it a few (like 5) years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment