Thursday, August 19, 2010

GIRLS! I NEED your advice?! GUYS TOO?!?

There's this guy (Josh) I’ve known for 2 years. I wanted to invite him to this ball I had to go to.2 weeks ago I told him I needed to talk to him-- he left. He called the next day-- He didn’t leave a msg.


Last Saturday He said, “I called you.” “You didn’t leave a msg.I figured you had a wrong #.”


Wed night, I texted him “I still need to talk to you, and time is running out.” HE CALLED FRIDAY (was his 18th bday). The most awkward silences I’ve EVER had.He said he got my txt but forgot until then. I invited him, he said that was his only time off. So, “no. I won’t go. Maybe next time.” I was kinda hurt/pissed.I said, “Ya know Josh, there’s not gonna be a next time.”


I’m just so stupid! He called me mi amor last summer, and still drives around with the smiley face I drew in glass chalk on his precious truck 3 MONTHS AGO! Last time on the phone he said we should hang.I figure, if he did like me, even if dancing wasn’t his gig, he would go, for me.


GIRLS! GOT ANY ADVICE FOR ME? I HAVE TO SEE HIM EVERY DAY THIS WEEK AT A KIDS ACTIVITY WE’RE VOLUNTEERING AT. So tonite he attempted to say something to me twice--asked me a question (didn’t even include my name), and I ignored him. He tried to pawn his cousin off on me later, I didn’t acknowlege him again. Then my brother tells me now, “Josh wants to know why ur mad at him.” “What did you tell him?” “I said I didn’t know, and he said YES YOU DO!” So…What should I make of this? Why the hell does he care if I'm mad?GIRLS! I NEED your advice?! GUYS TOO?!?
You want my honest answer?? It sounds like you are the one playing teeny-bopper games. If he didn't want to go he wasn't going. Not with you, not with anyone... Stop acting like a child and be his friend. If you really cared about him, you would care about not loosing his friendship. stop acting like a petulant child. He called you... left no message? you said that you thought he got the wrong number??? NO, ITS CALLED... CALL BACK TO SEE WHAT HE WANTED. you're so stupid. and when you talked to him on his B-Day did you even say ''happy B-day my friend I hope you are having a good day''??? NO. Because all you think about is yourself. He called you 'Mi Amor' BIG DEAL... my advice for this week at you kid's activity is... stop acting like an ***... be his friend and stop playing games. You are going to make him HATE you





If people like you were dragged under a truck for about a week, they would stop acting like children, grow up, do your own thing and stop putting your energy into chasing people of the opposite sex...GIRLS! I NEED your advice?! GUYS TOO?!?
Tell him that it hurt your feelings when he didn't go to the dance with you. Then, GET OVER IT! After you graduate college, get a job, and start looking for a life partner, this little teenage girl drama episode won't even matter.
I don't think you're very intelligent.
cause he likes you, i mean, maybe he was telling the truth
girl he's playing you he's asking if you're mad not cause he cares but because you stopped paying attention to him. he tells you hes gonna do this and that and then bull shits his way out of it and then you do the right thing and ignore him and now hes making you feel guilty which you shouldnt cause he's just a f'n douche. all youre doing is stroking his ego you're right if he really liked you he'd go dancing with you **** by man goes to gay clubs with me just to be with me and he said he would never be caught there but he loves me and wants to always be with me so we go where ever i say and thats how it should be. FORGET HIM and remember LADIES DONT DO THE BEGGING THEY GET BEGGED HONEY!!!








o you know what you can do ignore his *** and itll drive him crazy then you can make him think he has a chance again and then just cut him off just like that hes gonna be like damn he got me
Wow, I'm sorry but that guy is kind of an ***...


If someone asks you to go to a ball with them, if you don't want to go, at least have the decency to find a reasonably acceptable excuse, don't say that you don't want to basically waste the only time you have off. %26amp;%26amp; then he doesn't know why you are upset? What the hell?


I think it was a good idea to show him you were pissed, you definitely got his attention. But now, next time he tries to talk to you, you should pull him aside and tell him the truth: you were hurt by what he did, %26amp;%26amp; he's sending mixed signals. Might be hard to tell him, but it's the only way...


Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment