Monday, August 23, 2010

Need legal advice guys, please help.?

I really need your help on this one guys.





My wife had breast cancer and she went for, what I thought, a removal of said cancer. However, when she came back and showed me the result the doctor had COMPLETELY REMOVED HER LEFT TIT. She asked me what I thought and my first response was: ';It's horrible!'; She cried and got angry, so I tried to explain it to her best I could I said ';look honey remember when that one speaker of your car stereo was busted? You hated having to listen to only one speaker!'; She continued crying and so I got mad and called her doctor to ask him what the **** was wrong with him cutting off her complete left tit like that. I said: ';Look pal maybe you buy your wife new **** every year but to me that's at least 9 months of salary!'; to top things off her nipple is gone! They just threw away the tit AND the nipple. So even if I WOULD buy her a new left tit the nipple is god damned gone, now how in the hell is that supposed to make sense?! One tit minus a nipple. I told the doctor he owes me a new tit and a new nipple and slammed the phone on the hook. I god damned loved that tit.





Can I sue this doctor for a new tit? Need legal advice guys, please help.?
your gay lol =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment