Monday, August 23, 2010

Really shy around cute guys! Need some advice?

I am generally a witty, funny girl and can flirt with guys I'm not attracted to, but can't seem to find my voice or wit around guys I'm attracted to. Any advice on calming my nerves or just getting over my shyness?Really shy around cute guys! Need some advice?
I'm a good looking guy. Remember girls are often shy of good looking guys and that isn't easy on us handsome guys you know! There have been many times when a girl I have really liked has refused to talk to me, has chatted and flirted with my mates in front of me and then I've said what's up with her, she's so rude to one of her mates and it's like, oh she finds you cute but she's very shy.. very annoying and not much of a basis for a relationship I'm afraid! I really don't hope you behave like that when there's a cute guy around and if you do set to work on your confidence. just because a guy is good looking doesnt mean he has no feelings and he might even like you.Really shy around cute guys! Need some advice?
I use to be just like that. I got over it within good time. I just told my self that i have to get over it . enough is enough. I took time out from talking to guys to focus on better-ing myself and soon enough i wasn't as shy any more. but you will always have a little shyness about yourself, but some guys find that cute.
LOL...imagine them naked wearing a pair of really thick glasses. The more confidence that you get as you get older...the easier it will come for you. It's easy for you to deal with people that you feel can't walk in your tracks...or can't hold a candle to ya..but you get intimadated by people that you feel might be better than you. Just remember every time you see a good lookin single guy...that there is a girl somewhere that knows that he is a bass turd.
I've found in the past that the best way to talk to a guy you like is try and arrange a group thing. Like invite some of your friends and him and some of his friends out some where as a group. Maybe with some friends behind you, you might be a little less shy.





Hope that helped.
Sorry this answer isn't actually going to help, but I do the same thing around girls I'm attracted to. It's just how most people are I'm afraid. It's a confidence thing I think.





Edit: Oh yeah, alcohol helps too lol.
Dont think bout it or anything...just say hey and then tell him ur name and say wuts up.....dont think bout anything else....imagine its only u and him adn kno one else is there....thats wut i do....works everytime..and my bf says that mostly every guy likes when a gurls make the first move...try it...=o)
pop a ti**y out. that'll help.
cant get over that. Never gona work at for you sorry
um how do u know ur witty and funny, you could be pathetic for all they know...sorry but over-confidence isnt good

No comments:

Post a Comment