Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boyfriend advice guys?

my boyfriend is the shyest 16 year old on the planet we have been going out for a couple months (not out, no time and he doesn't ask. just hang out at school) Im 15 and he held my hand for the first time two weeks ago and hasn't since. the reason he did it the first time was because my best friend was behind us and when the bell rang she said';hey ****************'; and then she motioned for him to hold my hand. My friend told me that the reason he hadn't done it sooner was because he thought i would punch him in the case i didn't want to hold his hand. now he doesn't even try to hold my hand and keeps his hands in his pockets. what should i do? did i do something wrong? thanks for the advice.Boyfriend advice guys?
No, you didn't do anything wrong at all. Many of my friends just love their gf's so much that they don't want to do anything that may push her away, so it can be a good sign =) So, I would just do anything you can to loosen him up - call him at home, ask him if he wants to hang out, etcetera. I'm a guy, and I would have to respect a girl that took the initiative. He's just nervous, which is probably because of his shyness. Hope that helps!Boyfriend advice guys?
He is probably afraid of your reaction. Most guys play the first move. But it seems he is trying to take it slower and wants to be honest. You should tell him how you feel and be more open. He might be waiting for your signal to play his moves.
The best thing you could do in this situation is be honest. If you want him to hold your hand just say, ';I really liked it when you held my hand last week';. He should get the point.
Maybe you should start the hand holding and call him on the phone to draw him out of his shyness.
Just tell him to relax and you would never harm him if he tried holding your hand or kissing you.
My boyfriend was like this cuz when i tryed to hold his hand he pulled away bc he was shy nd not ready. Just take it slow lock arms with him for awhile then everyday just slide your hand down his arm closer to his hand. Then before you go to class ask him if you could have a hug but wait awhile before kissing k. My boyfriend was shy but its been a year nd 6 months now nd im the happest girl in the whole wide world to be with him. he's not as shy as he use to be tell him more bout you. things you like it when guys do. wait bout til your ready nd know you love him. I hope i helped nd made since cuz i make it sound better when im actually talking in person but since we dont know eachother just try to get what im trying to say cuz i went through that with the love of my life nd im happy with him
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment