Monday, August 23, 2010

Im worried bout my friend. advice guys?!?

so my friend is a sophomore. and she's cool and relaxed n shizz. she started dating this freshmen. i dont really like him, i have a very bad vibe around him. well anyways he's kinda like a pimp whore or man whore watevs. and always talks to freshmen girls [which btw are sl*ts] and so my friend heard from her bf's friend that he's been playin u w/ other girls and she told me like he has a gf from this school, that school so around like 4 dif schools. i told her to break up with the mofo. but i guess she doesnt want to..and later that day she confronted him and he said in these exact words ';believe wat u want to believe'; and so she's like watever and then the mofo said sumthing dat i kinda like bitched at him about ';ur one less girl to take care of'; haha fu**ed up no?.. and she's stupid not to leave him. what do i do as a friend?Im worried bout my friend. advice guys?!?
As a friend it is a tough situation. Her boyfriend does sound like a complete asshole, but you really do not want to push her away. I would continue to listen and be there for her making sure she always knows that she deserves better.Im worried bout my friend. advice guys?!?
in these types of situations there is noting much u can do except be a friend. Something similar happend to my best friend who is more like a brother to me because i've been friends with him ever since kindergarten. he was going through this long distance relationship with this younger girl who lied about her age and what she looked like. she told him that she was being abused and all this other stuff and he would always call me. all i could do is be a friend to him and eventually he found out that she was lying about pretty much everything he stopped talking to her and he was better off after that. so all u can do is be her friend and be there for her when ever she needs to talk and everything should work itself out in time

No comments:

Post a Comment