Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dating advice =/ guys opinions will be helpful too.?

so i just turned 20 this year, and well i dont consider my self a bad looking girl, i am 5'6 use to do some modeling, and well over all am i nice, loving person..i dont like to cheat, and consider my self a good girl friend while being in a relationship, yet some how i find my self single and attracting all the wrong guys that are not at All my type.





Guys alway ask me'; How is a pretty girl like yourself single'; and i always jus tell them the same thing that the right guy hastn showed up, but now im just im not sure if its me..taht i have my standard too high which i dont think i do...or if doing someting wrong to attrack the wrong guys...or perhaps my confidence taht might be intimidating to some guys..idk..what do you guys think??Dating advice =/ guys opinions will be helpful too.?
Id say that you are probably justified in waiting for the right one, but they dont always come to you. go out and have fun a way you can, whether its dancing or just sitting down and reading a good book. see who shares your same lifestyle and opinions and talk to them. Dont always fall for those generic pick up lines. those guys are usually just looking for freebiesDating advice =/ guys opinions will be helpful too.?
your standards can never be too high. and the good guys that like you will always be FAR to intimidated to come up to you. talk to guys that you like =)
You are only 20; be patient and wait for Mr. Right! There are many losers out there and you don't these headaches. Be patient and I'm positive you will find someone nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment