Monday, August 23, 2010

Okay please read i need advice guys or girls please?

okay so i recentley broke up with my boyfriend because he ws starting to avoid me and lie to me and do all that he even switched bank accounts because he thought i was going to steal his money now hes telling all of our friends because we hang out with the same people that he broke up with me becuae i stole his money we dated for a year and a half and i cant stop having dreams about him ive gotten everything out of my room that reminds me of him or anything that belongs to him but what i dont get is why im having these dreams there like dreams to where i have no idea we broke up and that were still in love how do i get over him internally i mean ive gotten over him i dont even miss him becuase i just got tired of his bull **** but whats with the dreams ?Okay please read i need advice guys or girls please?
I know exactly how u feel my boyfriend does the same things. But i admire u because you got out of the relationship.....Im still in it.. Dreams are just dreams You cant control them.....Just keep your head up and never look back...





Good Luck!!Okay please read i need advice guys or girls please?
Okay so i had kind fo the same thing happen to me not long ago. I understand what you mean about the dreams i had them for a while to. I had someone tell me that i wasn't over him because the things you dream are things that you really want or that terrify you. I told myself there is no way i would ever like him and that we were done, but the thing is when you share a love between another person you can't just drop it like that. it takes time and had work to get over them. my suggestion for you is to go out and grab a few girl friends go hit some bars and make a night of it. Start dating other people. Have you talked to your Ex about what he did? If not thats the first thing you need to do. Sometimes guys get scared and they start to do stupid things that they don't mean. im not saying what he did was right but i think it needs to be talked about. If you already have and nothing happend move on. once you start doing fun things and dating again the dreams will stop. I know its going to be hard for the first few weeks while they are happening but let them go.


Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment