Monday, August 23, 2010

Is this the only thing a guy wants? I need some advice. (guys and girls)?

I broke up with my ex bf a couple of weeks ago, when I did (the same day) this other guy (lets call him Bob*) told me he really liked me, %26amp; was going to give me some time, but said that he wanted to ask me out. Recently one of my friends asked me who I liked %26amp; I told her that I liked Bob*, then she said oh really? He doesn’t even like you, he likes Jenny* (who happens to be my other good friend) tonight I was talking to Bob*, %26amp; he was talking about the new GTA game %26amp; said something about only knowing a girl for 2 days in the game %26amp; being able to “get some”, then he said, that he was guessing that it would take longer for me. I said well I don’t know... he kept asking why, %26amp; then when I kept saying I didn’t know he told me to take a guess, I said not anytime soon. He has had sex before, its just I’m worried that if we do go out, I’ll be a disappointment (I don’t really want to have sex right now) it’s like I think he’s expecting it or something.


What bothers me is that he might like me, but he also might like someone else, I don’t want to be a second choice or a “back up” girlfriend. He’s going to talk to me about us going out tomorrow I just want to make the whole, not having to have sex, as well as asking him weather he actually likes me or if I’m just “the next best thing” because I’m not sure and I don’t want to get hurt.Is this the only thing a guy wants? I need some advice. (guys and girls)?
yeah that guy sounds like a womanizer..i would get away from that as fast as possible! just get a guy who actually likes you and just wants to be with you :DIs this the only thing a guy wants? I need some advice. (guys and girls)?
You made yourself sound cheap and easy. If you don't want it to be about sex, don't imply that it may take less than two days for you to give it up. I recommend that you forget this cat and concentrate on your studies, boys will come later.
Yeah that is basically what guys want sex all they think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment