Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice? guys opinion would be nice<3 thank youuuuu?

i know this is long, but plz keep reading%26amp; helppppp meeeee%26lt;3


so this guy has been with me on and off for 5 yrs. im 17 yrs old.


hes never said he loves me, just that he has feelings for me.


the other night were were in bed and i took my shirt off and he took his off. we made out a lot under the sheets. it was amazing. he kissed me all the way up from my jeans to my neck. we werent gunna go all the way tho. but when i asked him y he wanted ME, and me only, to be his first he said it was because


-hes known me a very long time


-i mean something to him


-im beautiful.


i kinda cried...... he has never told me he LOVES me.


ever.


plus i had breast cancer%26amp; now i have a new cancer... :'(


but with the breast cancer he left me when he first found out because he was scared of me dying and getting too close. but now were back and he promised to never leave again.... yet he doesnt realy text me or call me hardly. i want him to be my first, i love him more than words can explain, but i dont think he feels the same.


when we were under the sheets, i was like paranoid about my loss of body weight....which made my boobs smaller cuz ive lost weight........ due to the cancer, and he said he wouldnt judge me, im beautiful no matter what. and he touched them gently.


1 day when we were fighting i was like ';im sick of waiting for you. do u know what its like to have someone not feel the same way u do and wait 5 yrs?'; and he was like ';who are u to say i didnt feel the same way?!';





i realy dont know wat to do.


im the only girl hes liked in 4 yrs ! :(


please helpppppp.


do i really mean something to him? or is it just to have sex and have someone to hookup with. ?or is he just very secretive about his emotions?Advice? guys opinion would be nice%26lt;3 thank youuuuu?
You mean very much to him. He's afraid of getting too attached and then losing you very soon afterwards.





But it seems a lot of teens want to have sex for the wrong reasons. If you love each other, then go for it. Seems he's secretive about his emotions.Advice? guys opinion would be nice%26lt;3 thank youuuuu?
i think he really likes you, being 17 myself i would not chase after i girl for 5 years just to have sex if it was that then he would of just moved on to another girl
First off you are an emotional wreck. Deal with your own life and stop worrying about being in love. You are young and you have a lot of time to fall in love. If he's not the one you will find the one later on. Seriously if he hasn't fallen for you yet or hasn't had the balls to say that he is in love with you he may never say it and why punish yourself so he can do that to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment