Monday, August 23, 2010

Kinda weird but i need kissing advice..[[guys and girls help needed]]?

ok so me and my boyfriend have been going out a little more then four months now and well ive never kissed him hes only kissed me


and the weird part is ive only been kissed ive never kissed someone (if that makes sense


anyways i was thinking about kissing him tomorrow after school and i dont really know how


if u need to know im in 8th grade and i am 13


and yeahhh


so please help


thanks so so so much%26lt;3Kinda weird but i need kissing advice..[[guys and girls help needed]]?
well you could watch a movie together and lay down so he's behind you holding you.


and then just turn around and lay facing him and try to hug him and kiss.


or just simply hug him long and passionatly and then when you're pulling away pull away towards his face and kiss him ;)Kinda weird but i need kissing advice..[[guys and girls help needed]]?
well when i had my 1st kiss and i kissed my bf i gently grab his chin so he would look at me and looked into his eyes and went in for the kiss and it lasted for like a min lol

No comments:

Post a Comment