Monday, August 23, 2010

Need A Little Bit Of Advice Guys :)?

My Dog Died Of Parvovirus Last Night


Iv Disinfected My House With Bleach


Need Some Ideas Of How 2 Disenfect The Garden


I Have Concrete Which Im Guessin I Could Just Bleach Aswell


But I Have ALittle Grass


Any Suggestions?


Thanks :) Need A Little Bit Of Advice Guys :)?
Lyme is suppose to kill it


I am so sorry you loss your dogNeed A Little Bit Of Advice Guys :)?
I am very sorry this has happened, it is very hard to loose a dog to Parvo.





My suggestion would be to thoroughly disenfect as you are and then wait awhile before adding a pup to you home again. When you do, make sure it has had 2 Parvo boosters before you bring it home.
I'm so sorry Dani.





Bleach kills parvo on concrete. I worked in a shelter for years, and that's what we used on the concrete. You can even bleach the grass area, but it will probably kill the grass, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment