Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dating advice, guys prefferably but girls welcome!?

So there is this guy dave* and i'm SERIOUSLY into him. he is alot older and i'm 15. He looks me in the eyes, always likes to hug me or put me in a loving headlock as a joke (i'm NOT a danty girl can't spell either sorry :( oops). plus when he shows me how to through a good punch at a punching sack with out my wrist flipping out, he gets very close and helps extend my arm. he's a boxer. he always like to be funny and give me sweet smiles. i'm pretty sure he likes me but he's older. we met at the gym, i have his number and i see him all the time. i'm affraid to ask him how he feels because i don't want him to say no and really mean yes. i THINK he likes me, and i'm VERY into him. how do i send suttle hints, and get him to say something like ';when your sixteen we could mabby date'; or something along those lines. i want him more than i want anyone. so what do i do? and normally i would know what to do in these situations but i dnt know. i don't want anything about your too you or what ever. please just give me some advice. thanks!





*fake name*Dating advice, guys prefferably but girls welcome!?
If he's over 18, you are his ticket to the big house. Clearly, he's interested in you, but if he has half a brain, the relationship won't go anywhere until you are of legal age. Stow your raging hormones until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment