Monday, August 23, 2010

PLEASE HELP!! I NEED SERIOUS ADVICE!! Guys please answer?

so i like the guy at my school a lot...we used to talk on msn freqantly but now hes still always on but when i say hey he ususally doesn't answer


also when i suggusted we should hang out he said call his cell and when i called he didn't answer and after i asked him why and he said he had to go out...that happened like 3 times


is he just not interested in me or what?PLEASE HELP!! I NEED SERIOUS ADVICE!! Guys please answer?
I don't think he's interested. sorry. but maybe if you would ask things might change!


I'm have like the same problem in girl form. I like this girl and all but everytime i wanna talk nothing comes out right and i never want to sit next to her or call her cause i'm afraid i'll say something stupid!PLEASE HELP!! I NEED SERIOUS ADVICE!! Guys please answer?
He is avoiding you. If you really want to be sure, ask him face-to-face! Communicating via instant messenger or e-mail is never a good way to start any kind of real relationship.
i nwould say so sorry ..
  • blush makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment