Monday, August 23, 2010

Help please i need your advice(guys)?

i noticed this kid has been staring at me for like the past 4 days, and i kind of like him, and like out of no where when he was staring at me hard core, he goes ';do you know ~some ones name'; and im like ya ive talked to him on myspace a couple of times, and he goes ';he thinks your cute'; and i was just like oh thats cool, because i kind of like the did telling me this. but my mom thinks that he said that b/c he was trying to see if i had a bf. do you think that too?





ok so my bestie was talking to this kid i kinda like and they were talking about how he had a class with me, and she was explaining what i look like and he goes ';oh ya,the cute little one, yeah ~someones name likes her~ but she said when he said cute little one he said it like a ';baby cute';. what does this mean? like do you think that b/c his friend likes me he just said it like that to hide he likes me?





and today i seen him and his friend walking and his friend goes ~someones name~ says hi. and i didnt know what he said at first so i just looked at him. and when they walked past his friend was laughing, not like hard core, just like a tehe. what does that mean too?





and do you think that the kid i kinda like might like me back?


and the kid that suposedly likes me actually does?





btw. ive only talked to the kid i kinda like, like 2 ~3 times. and sorry i have so many questions, im just really confused.





thanx%26lt;3Help please i need your advice(guys)?
ok ok calm down lol yes he does like you know drought and the Friend was prob laughing because he thought you where hot trust me i know my buds and me do that and when he said cute Little one or what ever it was sorry lol it ment he has a baby crush on you and he thinks your sweet trust me he likes you and you should just wait till he makes a move :)Help please i need your advice(guys)?
He likes you, you should ask him out and when the one you like was talking to your friend he was probably saying cute like a baby to make your friend think he doesn't like you but he does, you should definitely ask him out.
i hate gay people
OK wow that was really confusing, bad grammar, too many ';likes'; and ';hard cores'; and ';~someone's names~'; in there.





Mostly, guys are just flirting. Someone can say hi to you without being head over heels for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment