Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another relationship Q...please advice guys!?

Hey, I'm 17 and really am ATTRACTED to this girl at work, although I like any girl that crosses my path, I can talk to her about general stuff, like how are you, wubu2 etc. but I want her to know I like her in some sexual way with a way that i can abort if she doesn't give me the signals, whats the best way to get a girl to notice and talk and even hang out with you?





Oh and also..totally random how do babies understand how words work. because they're brought into the world without almost NO knowledge of speach. so how can they later on string words together to make sentences. If we explain it to babies how words work...they can't understand what we're saying to explain the words...very confusing stuff, hopefully if you were a genetically enhanced kid, you'll be able to fufill the meaning. Thanks, 10 points for the top answer :DAnother relationship Q...please advice guys!?
I think that the best way is to talk a lot first. You could show your funny side, and see if she smiles. Act sweet, and see if anything happens, she might get the hint, and either then, ask her out, or move on with your live.








Good luck!!!!!!!





Oh, and i dont know about the baby thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment