Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice(Guys preferably girls are fine too.) :))?

There is this guy in my spanish class and he sits kinda across from me (the desks are set up on different side of the rooms facing each other), but like two rows diagonal so i have to kinda turn my head to see him...anyways! haha. I always seem to catch him staring at my face, not like ALWAYS but like at least 6 times during the class....


and the other day my friend cody(who sits right behind him) and i were making funny faces back and forth and cody did somethig with him tongue and i mimicked him because i was caught up in the game and i didnt know it was innapropriate haha and he like acted all shocked and made a hilarious face and said ';no,no!'; and i laughed really loud and the guy that i caught staring at me all of the sudden started kinda giggling(haha) at me laughing even though he didnt know what me and cod were laughing about....so was he laughing at ME or did he think my laugh was cute? Do you think hes interested at all? and if so what can I do to kinda flirt with him and not sound like an idiot...? haha.





Thank you in advance :))I need some advice(Guys preferably girls are fine too.) :))?
He thought your laugh was cute in my opinion, flirting in a way which i don't know much.I need some advice(Guys preferably girls are fine too.) :))?
When he laughed at your laughing, he wasn't laughing AT you, he was noticing you and was smiling with you. If he's not seeing anyone, i'd say just go up to him and start making small talk. Ask something about class, and just ask what he's doing on the weekend and if he wants to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment