Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice guys and girls?

i been with my girl 19 months now we broke in and got back cuss i cheated on her we lived to get her and all done everything we just got engaged its been 7 month since we broke up she told me she was other dude sleep with him 2 times but it felt wrong she say told me to forgive her take her back i did now i still hate she was with him Knowing me and her done things together nd i hate other guy was there with her i guess she had anger in her still now she cool we don't fight now i feel lost sometimes and wanna go or stay i don't wanna see her with any-other guy i like being with her spending time but it seems there not a lot love in for me she is in love with me crazy now and more its me having toughs crazy her and him sometimes i feel like she was easily for him and she don't talk to guys or anything it still her ts like my tough take over how can i over come thisNeed advice guys and girls?
if u luv her ur trust will b g ained ovr ur jelocy
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment